It is the company policy to grow the business through delivering consistent, flexible services, satisfying our customer’s needs and maximising our potential in the markets.
Management Commitment to Quality
The company’s management is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Quality Management system in accordance with ISO9001:2015 requirements.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management systems throughout the company.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction.
The Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Establishing the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Ensuring that customer’s needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction. With a target of no more than 12 customer complaints per year.
- Communicating throughout the organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that the management reviews, set and review the quality objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management systems.
- Ensuring the availability of financial resources.
- Copies of the quality policy are made available to all members of staff.
- As a means of communicating the effectiveness of the quality policy, management reviews or extracts are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their roles and responsibilities.
- Review the Quality Policy annually.