HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
PPV Group ltd is committed to achieving very high standards of health and safety management to protect its clients and customers and ensure the safety of both employees and others who may be affected by the company’s varying activities.
The company recognises its duty to comply with the health and safety at work act as a minimum standard and will strive to achieve excellence in health and safety performance thorough continuous improvement. The company will ensure that this policy is implemented, monitored and maintained through the adoption of a comprehensive safety management system which is compliant with ISO 45001.
Within reasons of practicality, the company will strive to achieve the following objectives:
- To identify and review risks to the health and safety of employees and others who may be affected by the company activities, and to minimise these through the adoption of a hierarchy of controls.
- To comply with relevant statutory regulations and codes of practice and to meet any specific health and safety requirements of clients.
- To provide and maintain safe working conditions, safe equipment, and safe systems of work which account for the risks and controls identified. To make adequate provision for welfare facilities to be available on all operational sites.
- To ensure that all employees and visitors are made aware of this policy and their legal duties and responsibilities. To ensure all employees are competent to meet those responsibilities through appropriate instruction, training, mentoring, communication, sharing of expertise and experience, and monitoring of the company’s activities.
- To evaluate and review the competency of contractors to manage their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their activities. To provide sufficient information and instruction to contractors and visitors to allow them to comply with this policy.
- To review this policy at least annually with a senior management panel and make updates as necessary to ensure its ongoing effectiveness and relevance to PPV Group ltd.
The Director of the company recognises his duty for health and safety management and gives full support to this policy which is available on request to all interested parties.
Matthew Coleman – Managing Director
Adam Overhill – Operations Director