We were requested to carry out an investigation as to the reasons for the existing Pump Station failing on a regular basis causing disruption to the site. Upon investigation it was found that the existing system had failed due to lack of maintenance and poor installation.
Our Solution to deliver the works
To supply and install new Package Pump Station to include the following works:
• Saw cut, break out & excavate a hole for new PPS approximately 4.3mtrs deep.
• Supply & install a new concrete base ready to receive the new chamber.
• Install package pump system
• Supply and install required drainage alterations from the existing chamber.
• Supply and install concrete surround to chamber and pipework.
• Backfill and consolidate holes/ trenches
• Make good to surface as existing.
• Pump out and backfill existing chamber with concrete
• Disposal of all spoil arising
• Connection from rising main to new pumping station
Providing Solutions From Start To finish
This project is now complete, we have also implemented a 6 monthly maintenance schedule to clean and inspect the package pump system to ensure that the system is fully maintained for future use.