Our client RINGWAY, requested to upgrade the Gents Toilet Facilities, to include new cubicles, toilets, vanity units, hand driers and heating.
Our Solution to deliver the works
To supply all necessary labour and materials to refurbish the gent’s toilet to include the following works:
• To attend site and strip out the old toilet cubicles and urinals all back to the timber carcasses
• Isolate all water services
• Remove the 3 sinks and vanity top and panels leaving the carcasses.
• Remove 2 hand dryers and wall shelving
• Supply labour to install new IPS panels on the existing carcasses.
• Fit new vanity top and panels with centre storage,
• Fit 3 new cubicles and concealed back panelling to toilet area complete with soft close seats to the pans, coat hooks on the rear of the doors and toilet roller holders.
• Fit new panels and privacy panels to the urinal area, waterless urinal to be re used with new cartridges installed.
• Apply bio glad panel to the wall where the tiles altered for re location of the hand dryers.
• Supply and fit and re-configure plumbing to accommodate a new radiator.
This project is now complete, the client is extremely happy with the works and has assured us that we will be involved with any future upgrade works on other sites.